Education loans are most critical part of your planned higher studies, Vision requests all their aspirants to know the procedure before a month. Entire processes of getting an education loan from nationalize banks takes 7 to 12 working days depends on the asset valuation report and legal opinion given by respective bank experts.
Vision support desk will guide every aspirant with all loan procedures and easy the document process for students thus getting a loan early.
Mark sheet of last qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in India.
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship, free ship, studentship, etc.
- Documents evidencing the duration of course and commencement thereof viz.
- Prospectus or certificate from the competent authority of the institution.
- Proof of admission to the course.
- Schedule of expenses for the course.
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the borrower(s) / guarantor (s).
- Copies of foreign exchange permit (if applicable).
- Statement of Bank account for the last six months of the borrower(s).
- Signature identification from bankers of borrower(s) / guarantor(s).
- A copy of passport / voters ID card / proof of residence.
- I-20, offer letter, GRE, TOFEL,IELTS (if applicable).
- Copies of pass certificates from X to qualifying examination.
- Six months bank statement.
- One affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, that we have not availed any education loan
from any financial institution or bank for this proposed course.